Pray with me please for my special work project ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Pray with me please for my special work project to go very well tomorrow, and all my other work areas. Asking God for this in the name of Jesus.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!

May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've been waiting for the past 3 months for a good project and today my manager called me and allocated me a project in the field I love. Although it's very challenging I praise the Lord for giving me this opportunity and pray for ### that ### do well, with God's wisdom and knowledge.
Replies
8
Views
290
I have a big work project to get nine hundred surveys in two weeks. The first week was okay but I am scared this second week. I know that we should be glad in all things but I want to success in this project. God I have nothing to offer but I am begging for your help.
Replies
6
Views
233
Jesus please let my son finish his projects this week and find his missing paper in his music class. Please let his music teacher continue to work with him, and his Math teacher grade the rest of his test. Please also let his grades be ok on his report card. Let tomorrow go well with all of our...
Replies
8
Views
294
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,125
Messages
16,807,495
Members
650,566
Latest member
Aerluimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom