PRAY WITH ME IN AGREEMENT, FOR THE SALVATION OF ALL

BlessedbyGod

Beloved of All
PRAY WITH ME IN AGREEMENT, FOR THE SALVATION OF ALL LOST SOULS !!!


Dear Lord God,
My Heart and Soul Magnifies You! Lord, I pray for the SALVATION of all my Loved Ones and also for their families, all friends and all those in this world who are LOST SOULS. Lord, it is not Your will that any, should perish. Lord, unveil their eyes and hearts and allow them to see the TRUTH, of Your Holy Word that tells them, that You LORD JESUS are the ONLY way to the FATHER & ETERNAL SALVATION, the TRUTH and the LIFE. Lord, I pray that all Your workers will go out to all four corners of the world and through Your Holy Spirit, You will give them such wisdom and understanding of Your Holy word, so they will be able to witness to the Lost Souls in such a POWERFUL way, that they will easily come to BELIEVE in the TRUTH about You, JESUS, and how our Heavenly Father loved us so much that He sent His ONLY Begotten Son, JESUS CHRIST, to die for the sins of the world. Lord through Your Holy Spirit teach Your Workers how to remove every hindrance and every evil spirit, principalities, powers and the rulers of the darkness of this world and spiritual wickedness in high places from their minds and bodies, so that the Lost will come to the true knowledge of Jesus Christ and repent of their sins, and make Jesus their personal Lord and Savior and be FILLED with the Holy Spirit, so that the Holy Spirit can lead them and guide them and convict their heart of sin and open their spiritual eyes to see the truth about all the deception that is going on all over this world today. Lord God, may Your compassion for mankind, continue to keep the Lost, from the destruction of evil that is pulling them into such an abyss that they soon will not be able to get out, without making You, their Lord & Savior. Lord, I commit into Your hands, all those that are Lost in this world and I ask You to direct their steps to fall into the path, of Your Workers in Jesus Christ, that are doing Your wonderful work around the world, so that they can minister to as many of the Lost as possible. Lord, Bless them Mightily now, for the work that they are doing all over this world. Lord, I pray now that at the end of this age, there will be not one Soul that shall perish. Lord, I pray this prayer in the POWER of the name JESUS CHRIST, to the glory of God the Father, through His Precious Son, Jesus Christ, Amen !! Thank You Father, for sending Your ONLY Begotten Son to take my place on the cross, I am so very grateful. Thank You Jesus, for taking my place on the cross, I am so very grateful. Thank You Holy Spirit for being my comforter, my teaching and my intercessor, I am so very grateful, in Jesus' name, I pray, AMEN & AMEN!

GOD BLESS ALL THOSE WHO ARE PRAYING IN AGREEMENT WITH ME, IN JESUS' NAME, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Dear Lord, Make us considerate of what we can do to prepare for our future while also investing in the legacy we purpose to establish so that generations of our family would benefit from our choices today. Lord, we commit to using our finances to glorify You. We trust You with all that we have...
Replies
0
Views
73
Please pray and agree for me that any oppression or bondage on my life is broken. That my children open their eyes to the truth and not believe the lies that they are being fed, any illusions, manipulation be broken and that they remember how I loved and cared for them. That evil will be exposed...
Replies
8
Views
176
No other name. My legs stop working full body pain but I BELIEVE the word of God. I know two or three just have to agree. I know prayer and fasting is part of intercession. I know JESUS is the head of all principality n power. So in his name alone. No I'll ess no more auto immune. Heal me. Full...
Replies
11
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom