Pray with me for those that are ...

Pray with me for those that are suffering with financial needs. Lord, please open the doors for those in special need. Praying for all those with low spirits and need an uplift. Lord, give us strength to face everything in our paths. Amen
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yes, O Lord Jesus lead me to those FEW who have FORSAKEN ALL for You. Those who have left ALL for You. Those are the ONLY ONES that I desire to have fellowship with. Those who choose to live as Acts 2:42-47, and Acts 4:32-37. ALL others I have NO desire to have anything to do with. Just Your...
Replies
7
Views
152
Dear God. I am praying for all those who need some spring in their steps who need some joy in their life , fill those who are struggling or in debt with a reason to be full of joy, perform creative miracles and meet financial needs in Jesus' name Lord where there is spiritual dryness in their...
Replies
15
Views
284
Dear God, We lift up those in need of inner healing on this online community and pray You bring deliverance to any emotional hurt from the past or recently they have experienced in Jesus' name Lord, lift off shame and condemnation and give them a new lease on life and victory for whatever they...
Replies
10
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,254
Messages
16,808,654
Members
650,669
Latest member
Fiumarrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom