Pray with me for a SPECIAL INTENTION! Lord ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pray with me for a SPECIAL INTENTION! Lord please hear my request, know what my heart is praying for. Guide me Lord to be a better Christian. I am placing my intention into your hands. Open the Doors, Lord. I thank you Lord for listening to me. Amen!!!
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me to pray for our ### trucking services to always have daily trip in ### pls touch each and every allocation to choose ### to allocate a trip touch ### ### ### and also all the monitoring ### ### ### and ### ### and also all our coor ###, ### and ### of ### to always tap ### in ###...
Replies
12
Views
145
I am praying for financial freedom that God give us patience and trust and guidance as we struggle for our finances. May he will be done and one day he will give us what we are praying for. Pls lord listen to our hearts. Pls touch each and every person we encounter, especially in our work. Touch...
Replies
7
Views
147
I am praying for my tenant name ### ### ### pls touch his heart and mind so that he will stay longer in our apartment may the contract we have doesn't have conflict and our transaction is smooth and we still have a healthy agreement as owner and tenant in Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
7
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom