Pray warriors so as to receive my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yes my name is ### I go back to work tomorrow I need them to accept me back an let me work an my check to a lil bit big so I can give Mr ### ###$ tomorrow for my motel room an let have lil money have in my pocket
Replies
9
Views
95
Please stand in agreement with me in prayer in saving my marriage, my husband has expressed to me our marriage is over and has filed for divorce. Praying for a miracle for God to heal and save this marriage. I pray my husband requests his lawyer file a motion to end this divorce and we go to...
Replies
12
Views
471
I have a follow up Dr's appt today about a cyst found on my pancreas. Dear Heavenly Father, I pray so hard something good will come out in this some way. Lord please be by my side, I beg for your mercy, Lord. I need so many prayers for this.
Replies
8
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,795
Messages
16,781,037
Members
648,358
Latest member
Ethaelreurael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom