Pray To Stop Divorce And Restore Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

manu8176

Prayer Warrior
Please continue to pray for my wife's heart to be softened and to stop divorce.

I see God sending messages through radio, church, our kids, etc... and I pray that she is receptive to God's soft voice about God's real plan for our marriage and his views on divorce.

Please pray for any outside influences to be shutdown as her small group of friends seem to be encouraging divorce rather than advise her to work on our marriage.

Please pray for God to continue to work in me to be the best father/husband my family expects.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
God, My Father, I pray for your attention to this ###'s request. He is praying for his wife and marriage. Your Love and Grace has the power to move mountains. Move this mountain of divorce and eradicate it Father. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone. I ask that you please pray for the restoration of my marriage and for my ### to withdraw his divorce plans.
Replies
11
Views
477
I wanted a divorce because I was very angry. I put this evil in action. I have strayed from God and have now had a profound conversion. Whilst separated for 5 months he has found a new woman. I want to stop the divorce and reconcile, we have a young child together. I have 5 weeks for the Lord to...
Replies
10
Views
230
Dear all can you pray that my wife stops the divorce and any evil in her to be removed and she may reconcile with me amen amen
Replies
7
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,005
Messages
16,794,393
Members
649,580
Latest member
Haumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom