Pray To Sell Mobile Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

flora

Beloved of All
Please God will you bring a buyer to our mobile home soon. It has both of us stressed as it has been for sale for a while and we continue to pay rent on both lots. I am asking if all will pray with us for someone to buy this mobile home soon. thank you all for your prayers
 
Dearest Lord up above send a buyer from down here on earth to bring this couple some happiness I ask. Please. Amen.
 
Father God in heaven let your provision be upon our sister,
God expand her territory like expanding the territory of Jabez,
God may she gave glory and exalt your name like Jabez in Jesus name I pray amen..
 
Father God in heaven let your provision be upon our sister,
God expand her territory like expanding the territory of Jabez,
God may she gave glory and exalt your name like Jabez in Jesus name I pray amen..
 
I am praying for you. I asked God to honor your prayer request.

Let’s Pray: God I pray in Jesus’ name, “Bless Me in every area of my life! Bless me. Encourage me each and every day. Bless me spiritually, physically, mentally, financially, and emotionally. Bless me with the wisdom and knowledge to take excellent care of myself and everything that God has blessed me with for the Glory of God. Help me to always drink 6 to 8 glasses of water daily, eat healthy, exercise, get the proper rest, and most importantly spend quality time with You God (in praise, prayer, worship, and Your Word). And God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Amen!”

You Have Got To Take Care Of Yourself!

Encourager ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: You deny (refuse, decline, reject) the enemy access into your life and home by living a Lifestyle of Purity unto God (James 4:7 & I Cor. 10:13).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like a prayer that my mobil home will sell very quickly - I’m divorced our house if for sale and to be split - I have no job and can’t afford to pay rent I’m desperately seeking prayer to quickly sell the house , we had only 1 person look at it so far and it’s been ### days on market
Replies
6
Views
92
Dear Fellow Believers, Prayer Warriors and Fellow Saints. My late Parents house went to Auction last Saturday. It starting with a price well below reserve. ( A Price well below what the place was worth ) . However there were no bidders. After 15 mins the agent called off the Auction. The...
Replies
5
Views
210
Dear all, I request you to pray together with me to get a buyer to buy over our property soon. We have been depending on credit cards for our monthly expenses and have accumulated a big sum of debts. We ask God to help us to relieve our financial burden by selling off the existing property soon...
Replies
8
Views
346
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,682
Messages
16,813,965
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom