Pray To Remove Witchcraft Powers Sent To Destroy ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-634
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-634

Guest
Kindly note some of the prayers earlier posted here in this account were compromised by some of the people here below.

These people who are closely related ### [ her cellphone NO:- ###],

### [his cellphone No:- ###], ### [ his cellphone No:- ###] have been using their phones to negatively accuse me to neighbors and some Arabic internet magician fraudsters. I know ### once engaged services of an evil magician to cause havoc on me. All my private email personal accounts details were uploaded and leaked to internet fraudsters. They want to punish me together with all my birth-related family members and possibly I die to benefit from my personal belongings. Some of my birth family names and details appear in ### website and published publicly for view by fraud. I have no way of blocking that. They have worked in cohort with corrupt Kenya policemen lately in the same purpose. Once for all, pray this evil work of witchcraft does not destroy my marriage and home. Prayer posted in good faith.

PRAYSITE-###
 
Lord may all that has been established to destroy be revealed and brought to light have Your way Lord and set a hedge of protection on the innocent bring down Your indignation according to the Truth in Jesus name
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer to remove all witchcraft, evil eye, spells, and curses on all areas of my life and on my husband ###'s life
Replies
4
Views
661
I have been attack severally by witchcraft, anytime I wake up I will see mark on my body. please I need a prayer to be free from these attacks.
Replies
3
Views
443
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,542
Messages
16,777,970
Members
648,104
Latest member
Astoelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom