Pray To Get ### Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

anjali2849

Humble Prayer Partner
I and my boyfriend ### broke up recently. I love him a lot and am struggling a lot to make him realize my love for him. Please get him back to me by your prayers, please. And also that his parents agree to our marriage and we get married soon with all your blessings and prayers.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in my credit card works thats wrong it ISNT working life in everything works for me greatly no worries so I can greatly build up my credit again greatly it is overrrrrrrrr… I get My second job today and my doorbell video working at my current residence in secret my Temu cart done a great...
Replies
11
Views
190
GET BACK SATAN ### ### COMES HOME 🏠 NOW SAFE GREATLY I GET THE CAT CATIO BUILT FREE HELP GETTING THE ### DONE FREE..LIFE IN MY FREE NEW HOME COMES THRU TODAY WHERE MY CATS WANT TO STAY HOME WITH ME GREATLY I CAN HAVE PACE HARMONY IN MY LIFE I GET MY PASSPORT MY MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS GET THERES...
Replies
10
Views
191
Please pray that I get someone back I truly love that I hope will be my wife. Her name is ###. I’m really love her.
Replies
5
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,442
Messages
16,799,927
Members
649,962
Latest member
Eruolluerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom