Pray To Change Negative Attention To Positive

  • Thread starter Thread starter Latevia77
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Latevia77

Guest
Dear God, please give me one last chance with you, my pastor, my church members, my mom, my family, my friends, my supervisor, my co-workers, and especially, the children. I no longer want attention anymore. The attention is not worth it, if it means ruining my life and losing all my blessing and the stuff that I once had, such as you as my father, a good pastor, good church home and good church members, my mom's trust and my family's trust, a job, and friends. On top of that, the attention that I did gain was negative attention and I never want that type of attention ever again. I know that I have sinned with the incident and scene that I caused at work and the -banned site- and text message problems that I put on church members. I want to change all of that negativity to positive and do great things instead of trying to get attention. I rather have no attention paid to me than to have all the negative attention and trouble that brings. I want to do good for the rest of my life. Amen.
 
Last edited:
Bless you. God is a loving God of unlimited second chances when we turn to Him in sincerity. There is not any thing that we cannot get through - for He is always with us, ever present, ever loving. Your faith is in Him - when we ask Him for forgiveness with a full heart He forgives. Forgive yourself, for we cannot go forward when we hold on to our mistakes. We learn many things through the wrongs we do - if we open our heart, our eyes and work to change the negatives into positives. God be with you. God bless.
 
Dear Lord, please bless her, and her relationship with her friend, family, parent, church, and all working colleagues, with peace, deep love, forgiveness, and acceptance for other regardless of a person's weakness or strength. Please use each of us to be Your instrument in glorifying Your name. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for the bad company ### security to be changed by God into something better instead of a negative company that owes it employees in ###. Pray for ### company to resolve their fiscal issues with their former workers in September ### miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
10
Views
315
Jesus please let my ### pay attention in class today and finish his work and not lose or break or get taken away his Nintendo. He shouldn't have taken it but I didn't want to fight with him. Please also let me be able to get a rental car today and our car repair not be that high. Thank you...
Replies
8
Views
299
pray that i change my negative attitude and pessimism to positivity and blessings
Replies
9
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,570
Messages
16,778,210
Members
648,127
Latest member
Cyroumoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom