Pray the truth be revil Pray ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I work last night n this morning I was short $### dollars I didn’t steal it or take it I am never short before ever I don’t know if someone playing a game or what I pray the truth be Revil I just pray no one is trying to get me fired or setting me up
Replies
7
Views
234
My daughter (###) is surrounded with deceitful people right now and is believing lies. This is effecting relationships she has. I ask for prayers for the truth to be revealed to her and for her to hear it and believe it. I pray that she will see through the deceit and lies. I pray that she will...
Replies
12
Views
579
Proverbs 22:12 : The eyes of the LORD preserve knowledge, and he overthroweth the words of the transgressor. Extended Explanation of the Verse: Proverbs 22:12 emphasizes that God is actively involved in preserving truth and protecting those who walk in integrity. The phrase “the eyes of the...
Replies
10
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,168
Messages
16,807,767
Members
650,588
Latest member
Thnarouhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom