pray the Lord takes ove rmy mind with his ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lognlegs81

Servant of All
pray the Lord takes ove rmy mind with his hope positivity and love. plea the blood of Jesus over it and over my fertility, and over ###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Romans 8:28

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

birnghim healing in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Also, I need help with laundry. I have phobia and am scared to do laundry as I am afraid there are glass shards and afraid the window might break again. As I need help caring for grandma. My mom needs healing of Asperger's syndrome and my...
Replies
10
Views
340
Please pray that my migraines stop completely forever. Pray that I can get off the medication I use for my migraines because of the horrible side effects. Pray that the lord takes this horrible debilitating pain away from me please. Thank you and God Bless
Replies
6
Views
414
please lord, open his mind, and his understanding... to the truth... may he stop seeing everything as being solved as easy as "think positive" and actually focus on finding a solution if he wants to help, if he doesn't than at least give him understanding and true empathy to see the situation as...
Replies
6
Views
415
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,877
Messages
16,804,311
Members
650,366
Latest member
Karuataruordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom