pray that ### wants to come for a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me as I go through a rough time at work. I can’t focus and I keep making dumb mistakes. I need your help. In Jesus name.
Replies
11
Views
211
Marriage was before 3 years 12/11/2022. I ### wants cure for right hand (###) which is not able to move smoothly. ### problem.
Replies
8
Views
83
Hello all, I really need some prayers for my boyfriend he has been struggling with alcohol addiction for years. Today he came to me with tears in his eyes and told me he’s tired of living this life he wants to change that he needs help. I told him that he can change and I will be here to support...
Replies
8
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,752
Messages
16,780,700
Members
648,313
Latest member
Cyreeland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom