pray that the title to my ### ...

sharonjoan

Beloved of All
pray that the title to my grandson's vehicle will be in the mail Monday so he can get it inspected. This virus has slowed things through the DMV, and they called and have it done, but need to get the title in the mail to do the inspection. Pray this will be taken care of Monday or pray if he gets stopped due to expired inspection law, they will understand. God Bless prayers for all that are dealing with issues like this.
 
Praying for your request and you

Psalm 100:4
4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and his name.
Mathew 5:44
But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you
1 Peter 4:8

Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
Luke 10:27

He answered, Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.
Mathew 7:1-3

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Mathew 18:20
20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.
Mathew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Replies
10
Views
136
During or about ### I bought a house from certain ### Who was a policeman and paid ### ,then we signed the deed of sale at ### and take it to ### for transfer,the officer definitely was incompetent as the transfer didn't take place,On ### I went to apply for Title deed it's when I discovered...
Replies
12
Views
272
What does, God will fight you mean, When you have been abandoned and ghosted, lied about for over a year. I'm trying so hard to walk with my head held high no matter what comes as I wait for the promises of Jesus in this marriage, but thing are looking worse. I feel so in the dark, when is it...
Replies
15
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,991
Messages
16,794,246
Members
649,565
Latest member
Krgeovor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom