Pray That The Swelling In My ### & ### Goes Down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

praise77

Beloved Servant
Pray that the swelling in my feet & ankles goes down. What is causing the swelling in feet & ankles is my blood pressure med. & one of seizure meds. I am a ### male and the swelling in the feet & ankles is not no fun.
 
Mark 11:22-27 And Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. 23 Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. 24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 25 And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. I have prayed for your request in Jesus name Amen.
 
Could the swelling be due to water retention because of too much salt? May God heal you!
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A couple days ago I woke up to swelling on the right side of my face. I'm not sure what caused this. Please pray that it goes away in the name of Jesus
Replies
10
Views
198
Plz pray I hv swelling under my ears it is paining
Replies
7
Views
160
Heavenly Father, thank You for the gift of the Sabbath day that You have blessed us with. May we have the presence of the Holy Spirit throughout. Thank You also for the school closure yesterday. You gave us peace and calmness. This morning I present my wife ### before Thee. She's been...
Replies
8
Views
318
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,233
Messages
16,797,362
Members
649,785
Latest member
Azaytoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom