Pray that the real estate transactions we are looking ###

Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son, he was to close on his house this week and was just postponed until mid September. My grandchildren are already registered for school in ### and they live in ###. Thank you very much for your prayers.
Replies
8
Views
109
Please pray for ### and ### as we are looking for a location to open a pizzeria. We are putting our life savings into this. Please pray that we find the perfect spot to be successful. Thanks and God bless you all.
Replies
8
Views
106
  • Locked
Please God help me close my real estate transactions; it's been 4 1/2 months since I have been paid. If I don't, I will be homeless and without food. Please Father God, I beg of you. Please show me compassion.
Replies
5
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,846
Messages
16,815,784
Members
651,031
Latest member
Dorurnindael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom