Pray that the misunderstanding by my team ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Hello i am priest imafidon God send me to delivery his people, if you are there suffering from relationship heartbreak, having bad dreams, having problem in your marriage or financial problem, you want your ex lover back,or you want the man of your dream feel free and reach me on priestimafidontemple@gmail.com or you can also reach me out for any other issues like infections and disease there is a power cure for it. God is here to help you.

If God is truly here to help then why ask another to email you when through Jesus you could pray for them right now through the Website?

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Please God heal the misunderstanding between me & my husband
Replies
Views
My sisters and I were informed. that we have an old debt (2009) for usd. 3,500. However, we never had that information. Tomorrow we will go to fix this and I hope it is a misunderstanding. My sister Gloria almost fainted and blamed me. I even feel bad and we don't have the money to pay.
Replies
Views
Patiently waiting for God to answer my prayers for a reconciliation with Keith. Praying that God will transform Keith to be humble and forgiving. Lord Your wstching over me and you know that am emotionally burden of this misunderstanding with Keith. Lord its only you as our Creator to transform...
Replies
Views
The reason why I'd be losing my job is because I have a different team leader/supervisor whom I felt doesn't want me in the team. I am new in the organization/team. I started last January 2024. This supervisor only sees my errors and mistakes which is normally committed by a newbie. On my 3rd...
Replies
Views
Good evening spiritual prayer team please pray for My marriage to be restored and for me to gain favour with my wife Maylene. She walked out on our marriage 5 months ago.. In Jesus name. Thank you God bless
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom