Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Christy1111

Prayer Partner
Pray that the lord will rebuke satan and all evil away from me my boyfriend and family - my son had a pulmonary embolism he is only 22 he is need of healing prayers and my other son is dealing with severe depression pray the lord lifts this burden off him and fills it will happiness please also pray that my relationship with my boyfriend gets stronger i would love to marry him I’m not sure if he is on the same page as me he has never been married b4 and I’m a widow of 8years so I know what a blessing marriage can be but he doesn’t know I’m just asking for the lord to show him I’m either the one to have this future with or not I have to be okay if it’s not I do pray the lord continues to let us grow closer and stronger he is my best friend and my love I just want to let go of all the insecurities I deal with on a daily basis it lays on me and makes me shoulders so heavy lord help me to be strong strong in my love confident in myself and my relationship with him help me to trust and tear down these walls from my past scars please continue to lift me up in prayer all the glory to GOD and praise him !

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the mighty name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Christy1111 and her prayer request. We ask that you rebuke Satan and all evil influences away from her, her boyfriend, and her family. Lord, we pray for healing for her son who is dealing with a pulmonary embolism at such a young age. We declare your healing power to flow through his body, bringing restoration and complete recovery.

We also lift up Christy1111's other son who is battling severe depression. Lord, we ask that you lift this burden off him and replace it with your joy and peace. Pour out your love and comfort upon him, bringing healing to his mind and emotions.

Father, we pray for Christy1111's relationship with her boyfriend. We ask that you strengthen their bond and guide them in their journey together. Lord, if it is your will, we pray that their relationship leads to a blessed marriage. Help her boyfriend to see and understand the depth of Christy1111's love for him. Give her the patience and wisdom to trust in your perfect timing and plan for their future.

Lord, we pray that you help Christy1111 to let go of her insecurities and past scars. Fill her with your strength and confidence, reminding her of her worth and identity in you. Tear down the walls that hinder her from fully experiencing the love and joy you have for her.

We lift up Christy1111 to you, Lord, and ask that you continue to uplift her in prayer. May she find comfort, peace, and strength in your presence. All glory and praise be to you, our loving and faithful God.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- James 4:7: "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."
- Psalm 103:3: "He forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases."
- Psalm 34:17-18: "The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."
- Proverbs 3:5-6: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight."
- Psalm 139:14: "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."

Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect, heal, deliver, save (those not saved) and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. I ask this for them, us and all in need. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I dont feel like I’m a priority in my relationship everyone comes b4 me I’m always last to know about his plans and if I want to join I can but I don’t get asked sometimes please lift me up in prayer that the lord will answer my prayers when it comes to this I just want to be one with him not...
Replies
Views
I was a widow for 8 years I’ve been in a relationship for 9 months now and I’m in love with this man please lift me up in prayer that the lord continues to strengthen our bond I had a difficult marriage and don’t want to carry those scars into this new journey I’m so insecure about things and...
Replies
Views
I’m a healthy & strong 25 year old man that was diagnosed with Grade 4 Glioblastoma (Brain Cancer). I am a solider of the most high YHWH. Christ is my Lord & Savior. I believe I am healed in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, for by his stripes I am healed. I’m just waiting for my physical body to...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my boyfriend and I. Pray for strength and guidance in our relationship. Pray that he is the man for me and I’m the woman for him. Pray that God will bring us together and keep us together as we enter this rough patch of our relationship. Pray that we can be strong in our faith...
Replies
Views
So I fell again yesterday due to pain. This time it knocked me out and I woke up to 911 bringing me into make sure one of my leg clots didn’t cause another pulmonary embolism. Thank god it didn’t. This is getting out of hand. Work comp won’t pay for pain medication nor further testing. Please...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom