Pray that the Lord will look into my heart, ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Pray that the Lord will look into my heart, in my pain and my cherished dreams and to respond to God's will and mercy!

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Make me happy God,send a helper to me Let me be financial stable I want my own Man that will love me wholeheartedly and care for me and cherish me
Replies
Views
Please pray for me and my children. I have a therapy session with them this afternoon and I need God to intervene and soften their hearts towards me, so that we can be reunited. I'm praying God shows me the words to say and how to respond.
Replies
Views
Lord help all prayer members and their families, please respond to all petitions. Lord heal my family and kids . Thank you all for praying .
Replies
Views
Dear Lord, Give me a man that will cherish me and have regards for me, a man that I will grow old with in love and togetherness
Replies
Views
Brother please pray for my job i had given my resume before one month brother they are not responding brother please pray brother
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom