Pray that the Lord will bless my life with ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Pray that the Lord will bless my life with very romantic and special moments and experiences! I dream about it! Pray that the Lord will fulfill my dreams!

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Please pray for my healing from a toxic romantic relationship.
Replies
Views
I am going through a deep smiling depression. Although I am grateful I am discouraged and hopeless and very disappointed, saddened and hurt by the experiences, setbacks and negativity I have experienced in my life. People have blocked me from moving forward because for some reason I am disliked...
Replies
Views
I pray for financial breakthrough and peace,harmony, stability,royalty,and commitment in my romantic relationship. Amen
Replies
Views
that my relationship with my friend is beautiful and romantic. also that my friend her dad has issues with anger and is an unbeliever that he would get saved and repent. her mom comes closer to the Lord. that my friend she is touched and blessed and her eyes are opened. thank you. also that i am...
Replies
Views
that my relationship with my friend is beautiful and romantic. also that my friend her dad has issues with anger and is an unbeliever that he would get saved and repent. her mom comes closer to the Lord. that my friend she is touched and blessed and her eyes are opened. thank you. also that i am...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom