Pray that the Lord rid my body ...

Chaireios

Disciple of Prayer
Pray that the Lord rid my body of this cancer and that my ### and ### will function normally again. Amen🙏
 
We depend on Our Heavenly Father Yeshuva.
We give all our worries to Him. There's nothing impossible for our Lord.
Be with The Lord.

May Almighty Lord Yeshuva heal and protect you. Amen
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Please Pray This Prayer From Your Heart: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, listen to, meditate upon, study, and obey Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me with and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me to always be aware and walk in the truth, faith, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us to always walk in character and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach


Please Read Wait On The Lord! Click on the link below.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray that the Lord protect me from stroke, heart disease, cancer, and other forms of illnesses. May He lay His hand upon me and heal me (chest pain, body pain, slight dofficulty of breathing, anxiety, etc.). May God’s miraculous hand restore my health and remove this fear and anxiety in me...
Replies
10
Views
212
I don't understand why I would receive the pain all over my body because it doesn't make sense. My whole body doesn't deserve to get pain. God isn't playing around with me and who I am. God will rid the pain from my body to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
248
I don’t know what is going on inside my body to get high blood pressure everywhere because I don't know how my body affects like that because it doesn't deserve it. God, please get rid of what is going on in my body to be free.
Replies
6
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,402
Messages
16,799,483
Members
649,907
Latest member
Eloyrulwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom