pray that my thoughts are free from the temptation ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mookie

Servant
pray that my thoughts are free from the temptation of evil. I want all of that behind me so I can move on.
 
Through Grace, may your circumstances be healed. May the infinite Light shine on you and brighten your way and show clearly your path. Infinite Spirit, in all your greatness, bring now the healing requested and required by your devoted child.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
heavenly father please listen to this prayer. help in this difficult situation of her life bless her with your grace and protect her under your wings amen
default_jesuslovesyou.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Mes pensées me rongent. J'ai l'impression d'être torturée de l'intérieur. C'est comme si mes pensées se livraient une véritable guerre intérieure. J'ai le cœur brisé et je ne comprends pas d'où vient cette souffrance. Je veux juste que ça cesse. J'aimerais avoir confiance en moi et en mes...
Replies
13
Views
305
Everything sex bothers me. And God made me ugly. The way I walk, talk and my skinny face is a horror to people. I’m traumatized. People make fun of my weakness! Women hate me and I’m just so burned by Satan and his evil ways. I pray for a wife but I’m too ugly. Then I get envious seeing others...
Replies
6
Views
164
I want your guys help to pray with me for passing this, if I don’t pass height and weight today I get kicked out the military and I’m out of a job, I absolutely need this. I’ve been doing the very best I can for a few months and now I just want you and God’s help, please pray for this in Jesus...
Replies
7
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,776
Messages
16,780,914
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom