Pray that my ### succeed in their ...

I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 

Attachments

  • quote prayer give thanks man praying Dear God tody I give thanks for blessings family friends ...jpg
    quote prayer give thanks man praying Dear God tody I give thanks for blessings family friends ...jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 1
  • quote prayer may God bless you today and always butterfly orange green nature picture color.jpg
    quote prayer may God bless you today and always butterfly orange green nature picture color.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 1
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It's a difficult task I need to complete. Failure would be extremely bad. Please help me succeed.
Replies
7
Views
141
Good morning Papa, please pray for my children's education, their exams start on Tuesday, ### ### and ### ### that may God grant them successful results IJN Amennn. I pray may I enjoy miracle money to pay my rents and marital settlement IJN Amennn thank you Jesus, my time has come IJN Amennn.
Replies
7
Views
242
Hello, I have an exam coming up next week. The subject is quite hard and I'm believing God for an A. I kindly request your support and prayers for me to succceed. Thank you in advance. God bless.
Replies
12
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,095
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom