Pray that my son starts understanding his ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Here’s my life right now. I’m the third child only boy all my sisters have moved out, including my younger one. My two older ones are married with kids. My youngest one is engaged. I still live with my parents single I haven’t dated for a very long time not since middle school I...
Replies
11
Views
162
Dear Lord Jesus, My mom and dad ancestor need to learn to accept me for who I am. My mom doesn’t like me putting on sunscreen or like a certain amount because it makes me look greasy and for my face will be too shiny, but I put it on because the sun attacks in regardless of sunscreen, my pace...
Replies
10
Views
203
Please prayer for my son ### starting his internship tomorrow in ### keep him safe guided him on this new experience bring right people in path help him with any challenges
Replies
8
Views
471
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,932
Messages
16,804,807
Members
650,402
Latest member
Pliysorfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom