Pray That My Neighbors Be What God Wants To Be And Not What The World Wants To Be !

Status
Not open for further replies.

praise77

Beloved Servant
Pray that my neighbors be what GOD wants to be and not what the world wants to be !!!!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have spent so much time taking care of everyone else that I forget to care for myself. Stop feeling guilty whenever I need to rest. You want me to prioritize my health and well-being before taking care of everyone else.
Replies
9
Views
352
You are listening to my prayers every night, and you know what I need now. Don't worry. The blessings will come at the right time. ❤️
Replies
9
Views
153
You are always here for me whenever I need you. You know nothing has been easy, but keep going because I can get through this.
Replies
9
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,395
Members
649,287
Latest member
Rioton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom