pray that my joints stop cracking, that i get ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lederman

Humble Prayer Partner
pray that my joints stop cracking, that i get rid of the strep i got, that my cholesterol goes down and that the schools hire me full time
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my depression. I have had to increase my antidepressant dose. I started to get angry about childhood events again and I kept getting a feeling of hopelessness. Also started getting guilt about bad decisions I made in the past. Like being in a trance at times. Lack of...
Replies
20
Views
283
  • Locked
that God totally heals my joints, stops them from cracking, heals my knee from surgery and the nerve pain from it, and the fungus in my feet, and this lady I know that has gangrene in her feet, that God heals that, that I get another job, lost mine cause of two hip surgeries and a knee one, that...
Replies
7
Views
128
  • Locked
that God totally heals my joints, stops them from cracking, heals my knee from surgery, gets me another job since the schools aren't calling me anymore, quiets down my neighbors who like to talk loud in the hallways, I need to concentrate on filling out job applications, and whoever is setting...
Replies
4
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,585
Messages
16,801,058
Members
650,109
Latest member
Ereath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom