Pray that my daughter finds a job ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Pray that my daughter finds a job asap. She was recently lost her job and just moved with her children to her own place.
Lord, I lift up this precious daughter to You right now, in Jesus Name! Please guide and direct her as she pursues a new job. Open doors for her Lord and order her steps as she searches for a job and find favor on her in Jesus' Name. Give her guidance and place her in the perfect position You have chosen for her, in Jesus Precious Name! Protect her and her children and put a hedge around them always!

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Please keep my daughter in prayers as she made the best move on her own after a horrible breakup. Pray she finds peace in her singleness and makes new friends to fill in her emptiness. Bless her financial life too as she takes her bills under her own.
Replies
Views
I would like prayers for my family my youngest daughter and her 4 children are been put out of thier home and will be living in a hotel until she can get another place for them to live,And my son has a court case for non violence I'm asking that that case get dismissed and my second daughter car...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my daughter Jasmin so that she might be able to get a suitable job. She has just completed her M.Sc. in Zoology. Waiting for her Final Result. May God bless her with wisdom and understanding and a good job. Praise the Lord Alleluia Amen
Replies
Views
My daughter has been teaching for four years and really needs to find a different job. She has been on a few interviews, but nothing has panned out. Please pray that God will send her the right job. Blessings to you all.
Replies
Views
My daughter is being attacked by these two ladies on her job causing her stress and anxiety. She being working for 6 years without any issues until these two came to the building. Please pray for my daughter mental peace and safety
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom