Pray that ### is healthy enough to work and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Pray that ### is healthy enough to work and finds a good job. ### has many skills and is a hard worker. Thank you for praying!
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN ENOUGH IS ENOUGH GREATLYYYYYYYYYYYYY TIME TO STOP SATAN WEAPONS MY GOD GO TO HELLLLLLLLL STAY THERE NOW GREATLYYY DONT HAVE A VOICE GREATLY NO HEARING GREATLY PERIOD. NOW THE SICKNESS LEAVES ME NOW IT WAS DEFINITELY SENT BY SATAN SHITE CREW AS A GAME OF LAME IDK 🤷 I THINK 🤔 ASSINGMENTS...
Replies
12
Views
173
LIFE IN MY DAUGHTER DUMPS ### AND KICKS HIM HIS SISTER OUT FOR GOOD GREATLY IF I HEARD HIM RIGHT AND HER RIGHT JUDGING ME PUTTING ME DOWN TO TRY TO CAUSE HARM AND THEN HE TOLD HER TO SHUT UP DONT EVEN SPEAK HE IS WAY TO EVIL THATS INSANE. THIS ISNT THE FIRST TIME I HAVE HEARD HIM AND HIS SISTER...
Replies
9
Views
164
Dear Lord and Jesus name I asking for your healing touch so that I can return to the workforce. I’ve been unemployed for over a year but I’m trying care of my health by seeing doctors. Please according to Your will please guide the doctors in restoring me to health so that I can be productive...
Replies
8
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,971
Messages
16,817,072
Members
651,106
Latest member
Jnkeilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom