Pray that I'm given tomorrow off so that I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nina007

Humble Prayer Partner
Pray that I'm given tomorrow off so that I can make it on time to the exam. I ask my superiors if I could use my vacation to take my day off tomorrow (Wednesday) to be ready for the exam. Pray that they let me take the full day off without any issues.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I’m given mercy, grace and offered a plea deal Thursday ### at my court hearing. Please pray I do not receive jail time.
Replies
7
Views
401
Please please pray for me that I'm not pregnant. I got pregnant already twice this year when using contraception both times which failed. I have a feeling I'm pregnant again and I'm so scared to have a third abortion. We used a condom and he didn't finish but half way through he took the condom...
Replies
7
Views
276
I'm truly sorry to hear about what you're going through. It sounds like an incredibly difficult situation. Here is a redacted version of your text, focusing on privacy: --- I'm being attacked by my extremely abusive husband & his family. His dad, his older brother & his brother's wife. I...
Replies
11
Views
492
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,770
Messages
16,803,443
Members
650,280
Latest member
Joorlarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom