Pray That I Will Be Anxious For Nothing.

The Encourager

The Encourager
This is my prayer request. 🙏 God I ask You in Jesus' name that ### will be anxious for nothing. That she will not worry or complain. But that she will pray and seek Your face about everything that concerns her. Let ### always make her petition known unto You, God, with thanksgiving in her heart. Thanking You in advance for Your direction, and guidance, and for working out all things for her good. God let ### receive Your peace that surpasses all understanding. Let Your peace guard her heart and mind through Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for ### in this prayer, please do the same for me. God forever honor this prayer over our lives. Thank You, Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so, in Jesus' name.

Thank You For Praying For Me.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Do you love Him from a distance? The ### Camp song "Same Power" says He lives in us. Ask for Father Son Holy Spirit to abide in your heart? He can be in you.
 
God bless you. I prayed for you, for all here and our loved ones, & for your requests in Jesus' Name, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer Team, Can you please elaborate on the following scripture Philippians 4:6-7. How do we apply those verses in our daily lives when we have pressing issues? How do we take the focus off of the problems and STAY focused on Jesus in the midst of the storm?
Replies
6
Views
240
I made a mistake at work. I want prayers that my patient ### has no long last consequences. And prayers for my slipping mind. That I will know when to retire and have the means when that time comes.
Replies
8
Views
314
🙌 You Can Reach Her! "Is Anything too Difficult for for the LORD? (מֵיְהוָ֖ה Yahweh), Gen 18:14, No! Jer 32:27, "Nothing is too Difficult for You!" Jer 32:27, 🙏Took Down One Social Media Profile, Asking You to Totally Turn her from darkness to 💡Acts 26:18-20... 🙌 Father, thank You for being...
Replies
9
Views
42
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,408
Messages
16,799,547
Members
649,916
Latest member
Myroimorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom