Pray That I Meet My Future True Christian Husband Very Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You Lord, Continue to bring glory to You and Your Purpose let us forever walk in full obedience with a mind set on You In Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am ### and really want a boyfriend. I am praying that I’ll meet my future husband really soon. I pray that he is a devout Catholic and I would love if he is from a Maltese background (I’m Maltese background) and comes from a really great family with sisters (I don’t have sisters so I would...
Replies
8
Views
409
Please pray so that I meet my future husband at the ###. Please, that he talks to me and everything develops in the most pure Christ form. Thank you Jesus for giving me a husband that will sustain me all my life. Thank you Jesus for having already provided until here. Thank you, thank you...
Replies
8
Views
389
Borrowing a prayer that another true believer in Jesus Christ prayed to be bless with the right husband soon. I will add my own words in this prayer. This prayer really touched my spirit and I believe in my faith God will have My Future Husband to meet me soon and we will know that we are the...
Replies
5
Views
567
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,463
Messages
16,800,121
Members
649,989
Latest member
Groesin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom