pray that I have inner peace and do not ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
pray that I have inner peace and do not keep bringing up things my ### can't change right now pray he doesn't have hurt feelings from our conversation.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. God let Your perfect will be done in all of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. :~) Always remember and don’t you ever forget, God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) You Are Loved! :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I come to You today asking for inner peace throughout this whole week. Quiet my mind and calm my heart, so I can walk with confidence, clarity, and faith. Guide me in my blogging journey—let every word I share bring inspiration, hope, and joy to others. Establish all our plans, Lord...
Replies
10
Views
405
Bro n sis in Christ Jesus I need prayer for me I'm feeling stressed like. I don't know what is the reason exactly. Went to church also but still feeling not peace inside me. Tense like. Not feeling happy inside. Worrying only. Not willing to do anything also. feeling frustrate and angry like. I...
Replies
9
Views
204
Dear Lord, I come before You today with a humble and hopeful heart. I pray for inner peace — the kind that calms my mind, steadies my spirit, and reminds me that I am safely held in Your hands. Remove every worry, fear, and heavy burden that I carry. Replace them with clarity, strength, and...
Replies
8
Views
327
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,904
Messages
16,793,429
Members
649,467
Latest member
Aereiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom