Pray that I have a loving heart for my ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Pray that I have a loving heart for my husband when he is unlovable. Today we got into a small argument. We still need to perfect our gracious quietness towards each other; even not making faces. He got upset with me because I told him that he would be late to work and he left without kissing me goodbye because in his defense, he said that I was going to make him late if we kissed: just to make matters worse. Help me pray for my husband's salvation!! I fight every day in prayer for these kinds of attitudes that he gives me on the daily. It hurts me morally and tremendously. I would like reconciliation for today when he gets home. I want nothing more but to be in the peace of The Lord with my husband. We've gone through some horrendous battles, I pray that this is almost over (the battles) we have a little baby boy who is watching it all. HELP ME PRAY FOR MY HUSBAND'S HUMBLE HEART TODAY WHEN HE GETS HOME so we can be in peace. He has a tendency to push me away even when I'm the one humbling myself for peace in our marriage. Help me pray for an open and humble heart on his part and mine.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus bless my heart with love romantically. Let my heart experience true, genuine love with my soon-to-be husband. As you prepare me to be a perfect wife for him, let it come naturally for me. Please give us both happy, healthy love in one another that leads to immediate marriage to...
Replies
7
Views
189
WIFE & CHILD, CHILDREN & I UNDERSTAND & LOVE YOUR WORD, WAYS & DO YOUR WILL GLADLY... Heavenly Father, I ask You give me, my wife, child and children, my pastors, friends, family and beautiful online prayer partners grace to pray for our situation, for me to have wisdom for decisions and plans...
Replies
9
Views
274
WIFE & CHILD, CHILDREN & I UNDERSTAND & LOVE YOUR WORD, WAYS & DO YOUR WILL GLADLY... Heavenly Father, I ask You give my wife and children (and myself) love for You, appreciation of Jesus' sacrifice, His Word and understanding of Your will through that Word, "The entirety of Your word is truth...
Replies
10
Views
283
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,227
Messages
16,808,345
Members
650,634
Latest member
Rhidaraenroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom