Pray that I do well in ###

Pray that I do well in ### and pass my PT test
Word of God says Fear not for I AM with thee
Dear God remember this person in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH him Lord have Mercy on him n BLESS him to pass his PT test BLESS him with gud health n use him for ur GLORY in JESUS NAME I pray. AMEN
 
Word of God says Fear not for I AM with thee
Dear God remember this person in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH him Lord have Mercy on him n BLESS him to pass his PT test BLESS him with gud health n use him for ur GLORY in JESUS NAME I pray. AMEN
Thank you so much ### sir
 
Just said a prayer for you, asking the Lord to give you wisdom and guidance you're seeking as you write the upcoming test. Grace and peace to you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

and that I meet a deadline this week. Thank you for praying, in Jesus' name, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
360
Please pray for me to do well at work. It’s my first week.
Replies
12
Views
248
Please pray for me to do well at work tomorrow, it is my first day.
Replies
13
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,908
Messages
16,793,485
Members
649,472
Latest member
Sleanoraernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom