Pray that I am able to pay off my ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

bearing100

Prayer Partner
Pray that I am able to pay off my mortgage and all my financial debts in full right away and be debt free. That I am able to increase my earnings significantly and support my family, prosper & purchase a new beautiful home, give to those in need and retire soon. Pray that I find love and marriage soon. I pray & ask in Jesus's name. Amen
 
Father asking for life favors.
default_heart2.gif
  Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Repair my home and pay off my mortgage.
Replies
9
Views
228
I request prayers that God supplies some extra money for me to pay off all of my debts effortlessly and easily. I also ask for guidance on the best consolidation loan to get quickly and easily. This I ask in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
9
Views
282
I have a lot's of debt to pay. I lend money from others to pay for my family's financial problem. Our problem is so big and it's going to be 3 years since we are facing financial problems a lot; we are struggling a lot. Nothing changes still now, and it's going on like this. I cry every night...
Replies
8
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,541
Messages
16,777,948
Members
648,098
Latest member
Galutel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom