Pray that God will help me sleep ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Pray that God will help me sleep better, more consistently at night. Lately I have been waking up to go to the bathroom and then staying awake at least an hour or two before getting back to sleep.
I prayed for this. Do not worry God is watching over you. Sleep will come.🕊
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm trying to sleep but not able to sleep. Foot is feeling itchy. Feels like something has bitten mosquito maybe. Feeling so scratchy. I can't sleep. Staying awake simply. Thought of sleeping early tonight but got so late to sleep 😞as I was doing some own personal work. Cos Day time I'm busy in...
Replies
10
Views
162
Let me sleep I need one night's good sleep There is one ### who won't let me sleep and constantly invades me He knows no boundaries and does not understand or have any comprehension whatsoever Tell him to give me sleep or I will hurt him Amen
Replies
9
Views
282
Dear God I get disturbed in my sleep many times by demon haunting me trying to hurt me Protect me in my sleep against this demon or person trying to constantly attack me amen
Replies
6
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,771
Messages
16,803,456
Members
650,283
Latest member
Graelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom