pray that God will help me and strengthen me

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace

Humble Prayer Warrior
pray that God will help me and strengthen me
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father in the name of Jesus, strengthen me in these times of trials, make strong, Lord. My marriage is over, husband has chosen to break it. I have tried with hope of reconciliation. But he has chosen to be single, even though we are still married. God, God has never been unfaithful to...
Replies
8
Views
118
Asking for prayer against being framed in work when I'm doing the correct thing & being a good worker in Jesus Christ's Most Precious Name.
Replies
9
Views
134
Dear Lord - I’m praying that if it is your will that my husband and I will separate then I will really accept it. Today is the worst day for maltreatment .. swearing and yelling at me, blaming me, verbally abusing me, banging the door at the house. For some reason I cannot bear it anymore … so...
Replies
6
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,607
Messages
16,801,206
Members
650,128
Latest member
Loriywick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom