Pray that God will guide me to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray to God to guide me out of overstimulation and out of my negative character traits and desires.
Replies
8
Views
350
I prayed for three days concerning my job which has been full of injustice. I have never had peace at my workplace. I also had bad dreams concerning my boss. On the fourth day I lost my job. I'm praying for God's guidance and new openings in my life. Please help me to pray.
Replies
8
Views
509
Its tough. But Almighty God help me through this in Jesud Name
Replies
8
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,903
Messages
16,793,411
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom