Pray that God sets ### free right ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Now It's not my goal to "shame her" -- the goal is to remove her from a false self-righteousness -- a concept that though she may have known God at one time, the seed has been choked out and the tree is continually bearing bad fruit... Nor am I saying I am innocent in all matters, or have always...
Replies
7
Views
149
That God sets these chains free. No more sorrow no more guilt grief or pain. Please let me be free and healthy and joyful. This is not a demon, I cast out all evil spirits. This is the flesh. Prayer that my neck fat go away that I have a pretty jaw. Prayer for money.
Replies
7
Views
241
I was listening to God's righteousness for free by Brian Fisher message and I've been in self-righteousness for so long trying to earn or strive to get God's forgiveness by 'repenting' and I have never truly felt secure in my Salvation. Why because it was always about how well I was doing and...
Replies
7
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,121
Messages
16,796,139
Members
649,663
Latest member
Ploerlath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom