Pray that God put his angels around me and my family

Sundraholmes

Disciple of Prayer
Pray that God put his angels around me and my family for money problems, health and well-being... Thank You
 
Dear God, hear this request for through you all things are possible. May their words reach your ears and that you will answer their prayers now.
With Love,
Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I need pray for my family and financial,My Bill's is out of hand my hand I need my father God to pay all my debts in full and bless me and my family with a Grant us with a Blessing so we don't have to worry about anything , Because my family in need of living food my bills is so far gone I...
Replies
12
Views
270
Thank you aba father loving Jesus holy spirit mother mary all saints angels for ur abundance of blessings upon me n my family. Thank you aba father for ur marvelous miracles in our lives our family our work place our career. Father thank you for being our living loving God and blessing us with...
Replies
7
Views
332
Will you please pray for me I am a victim of Domestic Violence. I have recently left my apartment and almost everything that I own. I am fleeing for safety. I was drugged, poisoned, raped, cut, and gang raped in regards to the unfortunate situation. The abuser is a very dangerous gang member and...
Replies
10
Views
505
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,919
Messages
16,793,619
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom