Pray that God Almighty will reveal himself ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kindly I need prayer for my boyfriend (###). I want God to reveal himself in our relationship. I love my partner so much but he has secrets. I feel like ### is cheating on me. I need prayer to God to reveal the truth among us. I believe through the name of Jesus Christ everything ### had hidden...
Replies
7
Views
563
I'm going through one of the most upsetting times of my life and I'm having extreme trouble keeping my faith. Please pray that God will do something to reveal himself to me just so I can know he's there. I know it's probably a lot to ask but I just need something..even if it's small so I can...
Replies
9
Views
520
Praise the Lord Almighty for everything He had done for me. I thy servant am suffering from throat pain and am not able to eat anything. I also have wounds in my left leg which is not healing and it is getting bigger and bigger, I'm really scared and frightened and don't know what to do . I...
Replies
11
Views
454
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,005
Messages
16,794,393
Members
649,580
Latest member
Haumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom