Pray that ### and I are together in a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

missy35

Servant of All
Pray that ### and I are together in a union as a family as soon as possible. Let him decide not to sell the house in ### and have us live there. Let him settle all his personal business quickly. Please pray I have the inner strength, peace and patience to wait for him. We love each other deeply. Pray that ### calls tonight that he has decided we are going to live in ### and we are leaving soon together.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Isaiah 2:3: Many peoples will come and say, “Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the temple of the God of Jacob. He will teach us his ways, so that we may walk in his paths.” The law will go out from Zion, the word of the...
Replies
12
Views
216
My name is ###, I have been in chastity waiting to honor my husband and the Lord since ###. In ###, I prayed a prayer asking God to give me the best Husband for me ### specifically, and then I was amazed within ### days of the prayer, my Husband ### proposed to me and I said yes, and we prayed...
Replies
8
Views
163
They have a great relationship but are young and it became too real for them, too fast and my daughter pushed him away and said let’s be friends. They barely talk but both still care deeply and I don’t want them to lose each other as everyone knows they are meant to be.
Replies
7
Views
89
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom