Pray that ### and ### get ...

Onissa

Disciple of Prayer
Pray that me and my family get better from our sickness we have, and help my ### especially with the sickness she has and help her get better. Also, just help our family be stress free.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and her family. Lord, we ask for Your healing touch upon them as they battle sickness. Specifically, we pray for ###'s mother, that You would grant her strength and complete healing from her illness.

Your Word says in Psalm 103:3 that You forgive all our sins and heal all our diseases. We stand on this promise and ask for Your divine intervention. Lord, bring comfort and relief to this family, and remove any stress and anxiety they are experiencing.

In Philippians 4:6-7, You remind us not to be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, to present our requests to You. And Your peace, which transcends all understanding, will guard our hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. We claim this peace for ### and her family.

Thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayer. We trust in Your unfailing love and mercy. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always respect, obey and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please after 9 years of stress need confirmation soon that they can get here with my historical lineage which must be shown to Immigration to get them here please I have a sick Husband who I care for I am at breaking point along with my daughter so need family to help carry the burden and we...
Replies
10
Views
162
I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CONTROL I GET GO MOVE OUT OF ### ASAP CONTROL GAME OVER I GET ROTISSERIE CHICKEN I GRT A BOYFRIEND THAT BECOMES A HUSBAND GHATS A GOOD THING OUG OF COUNTRY I GO GREATLY ENOUGH WITH THE GAMES LET ME GO SATAN AND SHITE CREW IM DONE LET ME GO MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS WE...
Replies
9
Views
320
Dear Lord Jesus, I am applying for a job at a former place I used to work at and entertainment media is close by iOS that I have expirience it can better my chances please help me get there. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,570
Messages
16,800,932
Members
650,096
Latest member
Wseorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom