Pray That ### Accepts Christ

  • Thread starter Thread starter corvair99
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

corvair99

Guest
My friend is encountering Christ. I've shown him some New Testament readings and we're talking about them. He is a seeker, for sure. Will you please pray that "###" finds Christ? Thank you!
 
Lord I place ### at the foot of your cross; I pray that you lay conviction upon him so he will give in and claim you as his Lord & Saviour. Thank you Lord!

AMEN!
 
I pray in the name of Jesus that ### find God and that he is safe in the arms of our Father in heaven. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

hi everyone, I hope everyone is doing well. First of all, I would like to thank the Lord in all He does. Secondly, I would like to request prayers for my math quiz. Throughout the entire quiz, I felt anxiety and wanted to keep throwing up. Please pray that I did not do bad and I was able to...
Replies
8
Views
354
hello everyone! I hope everyone is doing really well! I applied to three prestigious schools in the US, and would like to pray and request prayers that I may get into at least one of the three for undergraduate education for the class of 2030. I hope that God has a great plan ahead of me, and I...
Replies
8
Views
190
I pray that ### accepts the offer and he is hired and happy and I never have to think about the search again. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,556
Messages
16,778,035
Members
648,118
Latest member
Cruymore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom