Pray Request For ### Matter

  • Thread starter Thread starter henryjclark
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

henryjclark

Guest
pray request is that i am asking God for favor with my legael matter
 
I dont know what your legal matter is and if its against a Christian but I pray that God's blessing will be upon the truth of this matter. That the Lord Jesus may cleanse and bless you with all rich blessings. Amen. Psalm 50:6 And the heavens declare His righteousness, For God Himself is judge. Selah.
 
Lord touch this legal matter in Jesus name..have Your way Lord and let him know that, that is exactly what is going to happen, whatever happens You made it happen...in Jesus name...
 
Know that Somebody, Somewhere Is Praying Just For You. Be Encouraged!

I have asked God to honor your prayer request. Keep Your Focus on God. Isaiah 26:3 tells You, child of God: Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Jer. 29:11 tells you: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. God Has Great Plans for Your Life…Trust God. He Loves YOU. Everything will be alright!!!!

You stay prayerful and thankful unto God. Pray about everything and don’t worry about anything. Don’t worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Stay in God’s Word. Meditate upon His Word. Confess God’s Word over your life. And walk in obedience to the Word of God. God has given you and all His Children the grace and strength to obey His Word. God honors obedience.

U-R-N-My-Prayers,

Encourager ### Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello Sir, I hope you are doing well. My name is ###, and I am from ###. Kindly keep me and my wife in your prayers. Please pray that the Lord blesses our business with His abundant favor and provision. We are going through a very difficult time, and we ask that God opens doors of blessing and...
Replies
9
Views
156
I have given my car for repairs over 2 months back and still haven’t heard back. Praying I get my car back soon and that I don’t have to spend thousands of dollars I am really worried and it’s causing severe anxiety and stress that I cannot focus on other aspects of my life.
Replies
10
Views
199
I need to sleep but I'm not able to sleep right now. I'm trying to sleep but I can't sleep. Pray for me to fall asleep now in Jesus name
Replies
8
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,401
Messages
16,810,814
Members
650,783
Latest member
Reirnarardath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom