Pray request for ### ### ###, doctor told

Rohini Valvi

Disciple of Prayer
Pray request for ### ### ###, doctor told to do chemothearpy. They told all the germs are spreads in the body to kill the germs. They told to do chemothearpy. Please pray she may cover very soon. Plz continue to pray for her today. Doctor, she going to take the decision which treatment have to give her. Pray that doctor should be proper. Pray for my family.

Thank you for praying.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Pray request for ### ### ### ### doctor told to do chemothearpy they told all the germs are spreads in the body to kill the germs they told to do chemothearpy please pray she may cover very soon plz Continue to pray for her today doctor she going to take the decision which treatment have to give her pray that doctor should be proper pray for my family

Thank you for praying

I prayed for this in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello Sir, I hope you are doing well. My name is ###, and I am from ###. Kindly keep me and my wife in your prayers. Please pray that the Lord blesses our business with His abundant favor and provision. We are going through a very difficult time, and we ask that God opens doors of blessing and...
Replies
9
Views
153
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
8
Views
356
I have given my car for repairs over 2 months back and still haven’t heard back. Praying I get my car back soon and that I don’t have to spend thousands of dollars I am really worried and it’s causing severe anxiety and stress that I cannot focus on other aspects of my life.
Replies
10
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,887
Messages
16,804,359
Members
650,368
Latest member
Ytheethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom