Pray Pray Pray....

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Teta

Prayer point for today. Lord appear in my situation today, in the name of Jesus Christ Nazareth. Pray with fire and let hill break loose...

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
God, With all that is within me I say, Thank YOU. I praise You. I bless Your Holy name. God there is no one, there is nothing other than You worthy of worship. You alone are worthy of all Glory and Honor. Let me always walk in the respect and honor that You deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Jesus bless my day today i m relying everything on u don't let any bank or emi person to come to my or office ...make my todays day better and best help and support me financially take all my worries and pains bless me come for my rescue...bles and protect my son Joyson help to appear for exam...
Replies
Views
Jesus bless my day today i m relying everything on u don't let any bank or emi person to come to my or office ...make my todays day better and best help and support me financially take all my worries and pains bless me come for my rescue...bles and protect my son Joyson help to appear for exam...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Today I to have "fasting and prayer" before the Lord! Please, support me with prayers to the Lord! Let us pray that the Lord will sanctify, inspire and bless all of my - motives, focus point, prayers, deeds, and behaviors, so that all fragrance and beauty is before Jesus Christ! Let us pray...
Replies
Views
Today I to have "fasting and prayer" before the Lord! Please, support me with prayers to the Lord! Let us pray that the Lord will sanctify, inspire and bless all of my - motives, focus point, prayers, deeds, and behaviors, so that all fragrance and beauty is before Jesus Christ! Let us pray...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom