Pray! Pray! Pray!

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Prayer is a two-way conversation; it is our talking to God, and His talking to us. As a Christian, you have a heavenly Father who hears and answers prayer. Jesus said, “All things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.”

Every man or woman whose life has counted for the church and the Kingdom of God has been a person of prayer. You cannot afford to be too busy to pray.
A prayerless Christian is a powerless Christian. Jesus Christ spent many hours in prayer. Sometimes He spent the night on a mountaintop in solitary communion with God the Father. If Jesus felt that He had to pray, how much more we need to pray!—Billy Graham

Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, bless me with a heart that longs to spend time daily in Your presence. Bless me with a heart that loves to pray and seek Your face each and every day. Bless me with a mind that understands the power and purpose of having a dedicated consistent daily prayer life. God bless me with the desire, will, dedication, and strength to have a daily dedicated consistent prayer life. God do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. Thank You Jesus.

One type of circumstance where I think prayer would be the more effective means is when we witness. Because if we witness to a particularly hard headed person, and they're resistant, with prayer God can break the stronghold on that person. If the witnessing alone isn't doing the trick.{"And the apostles asked Him why they couldn't expel the demon, and He said,"this kind only comes out through prayer and fasting."}Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
One type of circumstance where I think prayer would be the more effective means is when we witness. Because if we witness to a particularly hard headed person, and they're resistant, with prayer God can break the stronghold on that person. If the witnessing alone isn't doing the trick.{"And the apostles asked Him why they couldn't expel the demon, and He said,"this kind only comes out through prayer and fasting."}Amen.
Sorry but what does it mean to witness? I'm a new born again Christian so there's lots I'm trying to learn.

Prayer is a two-way conversation; it is our talking to God, and His talking to us. As a Christian, you have a heavenly Father who hears and answers prayer. Jesus said, “All things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.”

Every man or woman whose life has counted for the church and the Kingdom of God has been a person of prayer. You cannot afford to be too busy to pray.
A prayerless Christian is a powerless Christian. Jesus Christ spent many hours in prayer. Sometimes He spent the night on a mountaintop in solitary communion with God the Father. If Jesus felt that He had to pray, how much more we need to pray!—Billy Graham

Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, bless me with a heart that longs to spend time daily in Your presence. Bless me with a heart that loves to pray and seek Your face each and every day. Bless me with a mind that understands the power and purpose of having a dedicated consistent daily prayer life. God bless me with the desire, will, dedication, and strength to have a daily dedicated consistent prayer life. God do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. Thank You Jesus.
Amen in Jesus Name.

Similar Requests

• Article
[Concluding his talk with Nicodemus, Jesus said,] "All who do evil hate the light and refuse to go near it for fear their sins will be exposed. But those who do what is right come to the light so others can see that they are doing what God wants." —John 3:20-21 NLT Key Thought A life...
Replies
Views
  • Article
🙏Let Us All Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name to bless me with the longing, determination, and strength to spend quality time alone with you in quietness, Your Word, worship, and prayer daily. Let this become a daily habit in my life for the rest of my life. Bless me with the longing...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom