pray please this is very important to me I declare

Anonymous

Beloved of All
pray please this is very important to me I declare degree In jesus name all every single photographes all videos all selfies that are taken of me with every all cameras all phone at all times in all places of me are all totally incredibly abundantly blessed in every way now always in jesus name every one of them in jesus name turns out of me now always incredibly awesome in every way incredibly stunning in every way totally magnificent totally breathtaking better than I can possible ask think imagine that I am astonished amazed lord please do this for me in jesus namess
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE THAT I GET TO LIVE AND HAVE MY BEAUTY OF THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY ENERGY HEALED LAND IN MY NAME BY WATER GREATLYYYYY A PEACEFUL LIFE IN HARMONY GREAT PLACE TO LIVE IM HEALED BECAUSE IM EXTREMELY IMPORTANT IN THE GRAND DESIGN OF THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY WITH MY CROWN 👑 ON MY HEAD AS THE...
Replies
9
Views
147
I decree and declare in jesus christ name in jesus name absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments please please lord with absolutely any any photographes videos selfies snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp videos face time videos taken of me at all times in all...
Replies
9
Views
215
I decree and declare in jesus christ name absolutely no no more dissappoitments hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments never ever ever again ever with absolutely any any any photographes any videos any selfies any snap chat photograohes snap chat videos any videos calls taken of me that I need...
Replies
10
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,557
Messages
16,778,050
Members
648,120
Latest member
Priyxoorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom