Pray over my work please prayers over ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer team - my heart is heavy right now. I’m dealing with my mother in a home do Alzheimer’s and fading away. Pray that she will know Jesus in her final days. Pray provision over my family as my job may be going away and I’ll need to find a new one so I can provide for my family. Help us in...
Replies
7
Views
148
I need a miracle today that God would permanently disband the tormentors harassing, annoying, pestering and distracting me. Please pray that God would release me from the tormentors. I don't want these people in my life anymore and I want to move on. I don't want to hear familiar spirits...
Replies
11
Views
215
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my life i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my life deliver me from evil and wicked people i draw a bloodline against all people coming against me im praying for the Angel of the Lord to encamp around...
Replies
5
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,121
Messages
16,796,139
Members
649,663
Latest member
Ploerlath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom